Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all purchases from Clay Squared to Infinity, LLC (“Seller”).
- Samples typically ship within 3-4 business days.
- Handmade custom tiles are made-to-order, require a minimum 50% deposit. The remaining money due is owed prior to shipping or pickup from the store.
- Historic reproduction orders (Flat Edge, Mid Century,, Tile Restoration Center, etc.) typically take 3-6 weeks to complete and deliver.
- Estimated delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Tiles broken during shipping will be replaced.
Cancellations and Returns:
- Sales of purchased samples, seconds, overruns, handmade and historic (Flat Edge, Mid Century, Tile Restoration Center, etc.) reproduction tile orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement, after which ALL ORDERS BECOME FINAL and non-refundable. No cancellations will be accepted after 24 hours. Your tile order is made-to-order, just for you. Exchanges will be considered; please ask.
- For cancellation requests received within 24 hours: (i) Clay Squared will return your deposit; (ii) you will incur a 6% processing fee on any credit card order; (iii) for orders that ship during the 24-hour window, you are responsible for the cost of the original shipping; and (iv) you are responsible for returning the tiles to our store in good condition and paying all return shipping charges. We encourage you to use a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee receipt of items you attempt to return, and no refund will be provided unless and until the tiles are received by our store in good condition.
- Deposits on orders that cannot be completed can be used as store credit only, good for one year from the date of the deposit.
- If you have extra tiles (those tiles that are unused after a project is finished), you may return up to 10% of your original field tile order within 6 months of the order date, less a 20% restocking fee, for store credit only, good for one year.
As and for Clay Squared’s sole warranty, Clay Squared promises to replace any tile that proves to be defective in workmanship or material under normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of sale. Furnishing replacement tiles shall constitute fulfillment of Clay Squared’s obligations with respect to this warranty. Clay Squared makes no other warranty, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, either express or implied in law. Variations in color, tone or shade, texture, veining and/or crazing are inherent characteristics of tile and are not defects, but instead a product of firing tile in a kiln and are not considered defects. Samples provided will be approximate representations of each tile but could vary slightly from the tile you receive.
Limitation of Liability:
If Clay Squared should be found liable for any loss or damage due from any cause, other than Clay Squared’s intentional, willful, or wanton acts, Clay Squared’s liability shall be limited to the amount you have paid for the product. Installation constitutes acceptance of the product. In no event shall Clay Squared or its owners, members, partners, employees, contractors, suppliers, consultants, representatives, joint ventures, affiliates, or their successors and assigns be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, or for any past or prospective damages due to delay, loss of enjoyment, business interruption, business disruption, lost profits, impaired goodwill, loss of contractual relationships or prospective business opportunities, or intangible losses of any kind. Among other things, Clay Squared is not liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the repair or replacement of the tile purchased from Clay Squared, including the costs of removal, installation or reinstallation.
Governing Law and Venue:
These Terms & Conditions and all orders from Seller shall be governed under the laws of the State of Minnesota. All disputes shall be heard exclusively in the courts of Minnesota and you consent to personal jurisdiction in such courts.
Interest, Costs, and Attorney’s Fees:
Clay Squared may charge you a late payment charge of twelve percent (12%) per year (or the maximum allowable rate, if lower) for all late payments. In the event of any legal proceeding arising from orders from Clay Squared, you must pay all of Clay Squared’s reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and other expenses (including those on appeal) if Clay Squared prevails in such proceeding.
These Terms & Conditions represent the full and final agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter and there are no other agreements.