Silly Milly Project Ideas
- Heat oven to 275 degrees (Use an oven thermometer to make sure your oven doesn’t run too hot. Harmful fumes are produced when the clay bakes at over 300 degrees)
- Slice with a thin blade (like a utility knife blade, scraper blade or x-acto blade). Thick slices for beads (about 1/4 inch), thinner for buttons or other projects.
- If making beads or buttons poke holes with a toothpick. For bracelet beads poke through the side not through the picture.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool
- Wash your hands after use.